If you need a trouble-free experience with your operating system, then Windows 10 is the right one to choose. With its dynamic features and high-performance capability, Windows 10 is considered one of the best but unlike any operating system or any device, having Windows 10 also starts to shows its glitches.
Bad pool caller Windows 10 is one such fault of the Windows 10 that needs to be checked immediately by an expert. Having an expert hand during such time is necessary to avoid adding further damages to the device. Here are some of the possible symptoms that you might want to know about.
Having a bad pool caller Windows 10 error? Know about its symptoms and causes!
- Here are some of the symptoms for the occurrence of this error in your device.
- Bad pool caller appears and crashes the active program window.
- Stop error 0xc2:bad_pool_caller is displayed.
- A problem has been detected, and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds to mouse or keyboard slowly.
- Your device precisely freezes for few seconds.
- The bad pool caller bug check has a value of 0x000000c2. It means that the current thread is making a bad pool request.
- Your device frequently crashes.
Some of the cause for the occurrence of bad pool caller Windows 10 are:
- Drivers errors
- Use of a third party application
- Use of anti-malware applications
- Corrupted system files.
- Outdated driver.
All of the above issues need it fixes done by a technician. Only an expert will be able to help you get out of this terrible situation and avail an error-free experience from your device. To fix bad pool caller Windows 10, take your device to a technician and get it checked thoroughly.
Avail instant support for your device!
Users often complain about facing terrible glitches. This is common but solving these issues are essential. Ever device goes through a phase of breaking down and coming up with terrible faults. These faults often irritate the users and also waste their valuable time. During Such terrible time, when you are left helpless with your broken device, our technicians will be of help.
To stop code bad pool caller Windows 10, our experts will come in handy. They will be able to provide you with results that will be satisfactory. We are a team of experienced professionals working 24*7 to provide you with useful results. Our sole aim is to give our customers efficient and effective ways to resolve their problem. Do not delay. Call us right now at our Windows tech support number: +1-888-869-4549 and get benefited with immediate results.
Chat with us for instant support!
If you are having a busy workday and you are unable to get in touch with us via phone call, do not worry. Our live chat option available on our Website will allow you to connect with one of the are experts via chat. Resolve Bad pool caller Windows 10 error instantly by getting in touch with our experts.