How to Fix Windows 10 Installation Error 1935 Issue?
Windows 10 is the recent version of the Operating System. Compared to previous versions, it offers you the most advanced features from Microsoft. However, Windows 10 also comes with some specific issues and flaws. One of the most common issues that you can face is the error 1935. This issue is frequent on all versions of Windows OS.
You can encounter this error while trying to install a third-party application, game or program. If you’re wondering how to fix error 1935 Windows 10 issue, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through some simple solutions to resolve the error smoothly.
Issues Associated With Error 1935 Windows 10
Now, there are various types of error code 1935, which you can experience on Windows 10. So, before we proceed to the solution, let’s have a look at these issues in brief:
- Error 1935 Office Installation: This error occurs when your device fails to install MS Office or any other applications associated with it.
- Error 1935 during the installation of assembly components: This error is also associated with the installation of MS Office products.
- Error 1935 .NET Framework: You can face this issue when using Kaspersky Antivirus.
Easy Steps To Fix Error 1935 on Windows 10
This error mostly occurs due to corruption or damage in the file systems like EXE files, sys files or DLL files. Error code 1935 is a frequently occurring issue. So, we have presented some quick solutions in this section.
There are some general fixes with which you can quickly solve this issue. Hence, before beginning with the advanced ones, you can try your hands with the general solutions. Here’s a list of general methods for you:
This is the simplest and quickest solution out there to deal with “error 1935 Windows 10”. All you need to do is to give your device a restart. So, check if the error is solved after restarting Windows 10.
The antivirus that you use to protect your system can trigger various issues at times. One of the reasons for this error on your Windows 10 can be the firewalls of your antivirus. So, make sure that you disable the firewall or your antivirus temporarily.
In case you fail to solve the error with the general fixes, you’ve to move on to the advanced ones. These steps will surely help you to eradicate the error from your system:
Make Modifications in The Registry
Since this error occurs mainly due to corrupted system files, try making changes in the Registry. Follow these steps to alter the Registry files in your system:
- Press the ‘Windows’ key and the ‘R’ key together to launch the Run window. Type the following: regedit and press Enter. This will prompt the Windows Registry to open.
- In the Registry window, locate this file: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- Go to the ‘Registry Editor’ box and search for ‘Registry Editor Limit’. Then, double-click on it and you’ll find the ‘Edit DWORD Value’ on your screen.
- In the ‘Hexadecimal value’ box, type ‘ffffff’. From there, click the ‘Decimal’ button. Here, put the following number: 4294967295.
Finally, click on OK and restart your device. Hopefully, you will not come across the error code 1935 after this.
Repair Microsoft .NET Framework Components
Some damage or corruption in the .NET Framework Components can potentially trigger this error. So, you need to perform some rectifications in this framework component. Hence, follow these steps to successfully repair the components:
- At first, click on ‘Start’ and then type the following in the search box: appwiz.cpl. Next, press the ‘Enter’ key.
- From the list of programs, try to locate ‘Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile’. Once you find it out, click on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- This will allow you to repair the Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile. After this, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- When the entire process is complete, click on the ‘Finish’ option.
- Finally, you need to restart your device. So, click on the ‘Restart Now’ option to do this. After the system reboots, verify whether the issue still exists or not.
Use Command Prompt
You can resolve error 1935 Windows 10 error with the help of Command Prompt as well. For that, you must follow these instructions:
- First, click the ‘Windows’ key and the ‘X’ key together. Now, from the dialog box that opens, choose the ‘Command Prompt’ option. Alternately, you can also choose the ‘Powershell’ option.
- Type the command in there ‘fsutil resource setautoreset true C:’. “C:” is the particular drive where your Windows 10 OS is being installed. In case your Windows 10 OS is present in some other driver, then change the letter in the command.
Finally, you need to restart your system and check the status of this Windows error.
Install Missing Updates
So, you’ve followed all the solutions carefully. But, you failed to get rid of this error. In such a scenario, you might have to go for a Windows update. Sometimes, certain bugs can be the main reason behind this error. Therefore, you should apply the Windows update.
Usually, your Windows OS keeps track of any available updates. However, you might miss them at any point in time. To check if any Windows updates are available, go through the following steps:
- Press the ‘Windows’ key and the ‘I’ key together. This will open the ‘Settings’ application on your device.
- Now, go to the ‘Update and Security’ option and click on it.
- Thereafter, find the ‘Check for Updates’ option. Click on it and search for any missing updates.
If any recent updates are available, your Windows 10-based device will download them automatically. Hence, make sure to check for the error after getting fresh Windows updates.
To sum up, error 1935 Windows 10 isn’t a serious issue at all. However, if you’re unable to install important applications, it can cause serious inconvenience. So, you have to eliminate this issue as early as possible.
But, before you rush off to any professional technician, we suggest you follow these solutions. Our steps are quite simple and have proven to be highly effective. We hope they’ll help you to resolve your error successfully.