Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is a service in Windows 10 which consists of technical information about the Windows devices and their performances. It also keeps a track of the related software currently working and submits a feedback to Microsoft at regular intervals. This also improves the experience of the users as they can now fix the potential issues seeing the reports. However, you may face compatibility issues with your Telemetry high disk. In such situations, you may want to know “How to fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry high disk?” Follow this article to know about some of the easy ways to deal with the issue.
Some Issues Relating To Compatibility Telemetry High Disk
You may need to know “How to disable Telemetry in Windows 10?”, while you try to fix the issue. But before that, you need to know some of the issues you may face if Telemetry high disk is malfunctioning or taking up too much disk space. Taking up too much of the disk space can sometimes slow down your system.
If there is an issue with your Telemetry high disk then Microsoft will be unable to get the feedbacks of your system. And as a result, the troubleshooting becomes difficult for you.
How To Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry High Disk
You will always have the query “how to fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry high disk” if you are facing issues with the high disk. This can disrupt your work extensively. Hence, have a look at some of the easy troubleshooting procedures.
Solution 1: Disable Using Group Policy Editor
- Press the “Windows + R” to open the Run dialogue box. There you need to write “gpedit.msc” in the dialogue box and hit Enter.
- Now go to the following file path: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Data Collection and Preview Build.
- Now you have to double-click on the option “Allow Telemetry” to access the settings. Disable the option and choose to Apply to save the changes.
- Restart your computer and see if the problem persists or not. You can analyze the usage by pressing Windows + R and typing “taskmgr”.
Solution 2: Disable Using Registry Editor
- Hold the Windows key and R simultaneously to open the Run of your system. Type “regedit” in the Run dialogue box and hit Enter.
- After that, navigate to the following file path:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > DataCollection.
- Then, you have to double-click on the option “AllowTelemetry” available at the right part of the screen to alter the value.
- Now, you have to fix the value to 0. Press the Ok button to save the changes and then exit.
- After that perform a Restart to your computer and check if the usage got any better or not. You can check the usage by pressing Windows + R keys and typing “taskmgr”.
- If you are unable to see the option “AllowTelemetry” in the Data Collection folder then right-click on it. After that select “New > DWORD” option. Give a name as “AllowTelemetry”.
Contact Customer Care For A Better Assistance
If you are facing any problem to get rid of the issues by your own regarding “how to fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry high disk?” then, you can opt for the services of our Microsoft Telemetry experts who will work meticulously to solve the problems at the earliest.
Pick up your phone and dial our toll-free number +1-888-869-4549 straightaway to talk to the executives and get your problems solved within an hour. Furthermore, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our servicemen using the Live Chat Portal.