Today Xbox is quite in demand among the gamers over the world. Microsoft’s Xbox is one of the leading brands that develop video game consoles and different other gaming applications. Accordingly, Xbox Live is a streaming service that provides the online gaming experience to the users. However, users often find some difficulties with Xbox Live in recent times. One such common issues is Xbox Error Code 0x800488fc. This sign in error has become very frustrating to the Xbox users.
In case you also met with the same problem, rest assured. You can quickly get rid of this Xbox error with the correct troubleshooting hacks.
Know About Xbox Error Code 0x800488fc
Often people complain that their Xbox Live does not work and about the outage on social media. Due to this error, they fail to sign into Xbox Live and can’t load their downloaded games. Mostly the Xbox error code 0x800488fc occurs if you’re using a non-Microsoft email ID to access the Xbox Live service.
There can be some other possible reasons which might cause Xbox Live sign-in error. Some of these are:
- Wrong password entry
- Synchronization error
- Due to firmware update
- Server related issues
Fix Xbox Error 0x800488fc With Effective Solutions
Running into error code 0x800488fc during Xbox Live sign in? Not to worry. We got you covered. To solve the Xbox error code 0x800488fc, you can try the various troubleshooting methods given below. So, here are some of the best-proven measures that will help you to solve this Xbox error properly.
Method 1: Disconnect Ethernet And Try Login Offline
When you face the Xbox Live sign-in error, you can try this method. First, unplug the Ethernet cable from the Xbox and then log into your account in offline mode. After logging in while offline, connect the Ethernet back to the console. Now, log in again and check if the error is resolved.
Method 2: Update The Xbox Controller
- Go to ‘Menu’ in the gaming display and then, click on ‘Settings’.
- Next, you need to select the option ‘Devices & Accessories’ from the ‘Settings’.
- Then, select the controller which you want to update.
- Click on that controller, and you’ll find the ‘Update’ option. Press it and after that select ‘Continue’.
- You need to wait until the controller is up to date. When the procedure is over, it’ll automatically install the updates.
Method 3: Restart The Router/Modem
- Turn off your Xbox and then, go for restarting the router.
- Push the power button on the modem to turn off the device.
- When the modem is turned off, you have to wait for about 30 seconds or more.
- After that, turn on the modem by pressing the power button. Wait until it completely turns on.
- Now, you can turn on your Xbox and see if it fixes the error.
Method 4: Create New Microsoft Account
- Launch the Xbox application and click on ‘Social’ from the ‘Menu’ bar.
- Next, select ‘Join the fun’ tab under the XBOX LIVE section.
- In the sign-in page, click on the ‘Sign up’ option and create your Xbox Live account.
- Fill up the form with all the information to continue the process. Make sure you provide a Microsoft email account for the sign-up.
In this way, you can activate your Xbox account and get rid of the live error code 0x800488fc successfully.
Need Xbox Support? Give Us A Ring
By trying the above methods, hopefully, you’ll be able to fix the Xbox error code 0x800488fc and get access to online gaming services. However, if the problem still remains, then feel free to contact us. We will provide you with the appropriate guidance that you require for resolving the Xbox sign in issue. Reach us in the first instance and resolve Xbox problem with our Xbox Support Team. You can also avail of our remote assistance to save your time and money.
Call us on our Xbox Support Number +1-888-513-5815 and get yourself the necessary services you need. You can even send us an email mentioning the issues you’re having with your Xbox. Otherwise, join in the live chat portal on our website and take advice from our tech professionals directly.