How to Enable Microsoft Office System Service [Quick Solutions]
Microsoft Office 2016 is a package of all Microsoft applications with advanced features and functionalities. When this service gets disabled, then you can encounter multiple problems. You fail to perform any task with your Microsoft Office 2016 until the activation error got fixed.
However, here we are going to explain how to enable Microsoft Office system service with suitable methods.
How to Enable Microsoft Office 2016 System Service with Easy Steps
There are lots of difficulties that will help you to overcome the Microsoft activation error. Here, we are going to discuss the methods to avoid the problem.
Fix 1: Enable the Microsoft Office
If you disable the Microsoft Office by mistake, then you can face lots of issues while opening the Microsoft Office. Therefore, you need to turn on the service and resolve the problem effectively.
- First, type “services.msc” in the Cortana search box and hit the Enter key to launch the Windows services window.
- Now, look for the Office Source Engine service from the list of items that are appeared on the screen and check its status whether it is in a disabled state.
- Right-click on the service and choose Properties from the context menu.
- After that, go to the Startup Type and make it Manual or Automatic.
- Next, hit the Start button and let the service run.
- Then, click the Apply button and then hit the OK button respectively.
- Finally, close the services window and run the Office 2016 to verify whether the service is enabled or not.
Fix 2: Activate the Microsoft Account
If the Microsoft Office account activation period is over, then you can come across this kind of problem. Therefore, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below to fix the issue quickly.
- Press the Windows key from the keyboard and then choose Microsoft Word file.
- After that, click on the File menu tab from the Word document and then choose Account from the drop-down list.
- Tap the Sign in button and enter the Microsoft Account credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Account Activation step successfully.
- At last, restart the Microsoft service and check whether it is working properly or not.
Fix 3: Reinstall Office 2016
Incorrect installation of the Microsoft Office setup file causes the activation error. Therefore, you need to uninstall the service at first and then install it with the latest version.
- First, press the Windows and R together from the keyboard and open the Run dialog box on the screen.
- Now, type “control panel” in the text field and press the OK button.
- Click on the Programs and Features from the Control Panel window.
- After that, tap on Uninstall a program link and you can see a list of items on that window.
- Next, right-click on the Microsoft Office 2016 installation file and other associated files.
- Choose Uninstall from the pop-up menu and confirm the step by tapping the YES button.
- Give it a couple of minutes to remove from your system.
- After that, go to the Microsoft Office official website “www.office.com” and download the latest version.
- Install the Microsoft Office 2016 with the existing account credentials. Then, follow the wizard screen instructions to complete the rest of the steps and open the existing account to a new form.
If you encounter any issues at the time of installing the existing account, then you need to create a new account.
This content implies various methods on how to enable Microsoft Office system service. Here, we have defined the methods that will help you to avoid the Microsoft Office activation problem easily. Hopefully, the above solutions will be beneficial to mitigate this annoying issue for the future.