Skype Forgot Password: Get Solutions From Our Tech Experts
Skype is an IP telephony service provider offering free and low-cost calling application. In addition to standard telephone calls, Skype enables file transfer, text, video chat and video conferencing. Over millions of people are using Skype throughout the world. But nowadays users are confronting issues like how to recover Skype forgot password.
In case you are encountering the same glitches then don’t be panicked. Read the article thoroughly and here you will find some trustworthy solutions regarding your issue.
There might be many reasons for changing the Skype password. If you change the password frequently, then it reduces the chance of your account being vulnerable to hacking. Thus, your account will be safe and secure.
Quick Tricks To Change Or Reset Skype Forgot Password
Usually, your Skype account is your Microsoft account. You can restore Skype password to your live account in the browser. So, you can reset your Skype password by following the steps.
Method 1. Change the forgot Skype password on the web browser
- At first, open the present account in the browser. Then, enter your username that may be your Skype number or mail or your name.
- After that, select the option Forgot my password by clicking on it.
- Now, choose the icon Next and proceed it.
- Then, type the email Id or the phone number that is linked with your Skype account and select the option Next and proceed to continue.
- Now, you will get a verification code from the Microsoft and you have to put the code in the box and proceed it by clicking Next.
- In case, if you are unable to get the code then choose the option “I can’t access this verification option”.
- Then, you need to give another email address to change the Skype password.
- Now, enter a new password. You have to remember that you should create a strong password combination of numbers and letters and then click on Next.
- By this process, you have successfully reset the Skype password. Now, tap on the Sign in option and check the issue still persists or not.
Method 2. Change the Skype password from your mobile
You can also change the Skype password from your mobile. To do so you just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Start by launching the Skype application on your phone and navigate to the Sign in option showing on the screen.
Then, you require to put the Skype email address or phone number, or your Skype username. After that, choose the option Next.
Now, click on the icon Forgot my password.
Choose the option “I forgot my password” by clicking on Next.
Then, put the Skype email address and the captcha you see and tap on Next.
After a few seconds, you will receive a verification code from Microsoft. You have to enter the code and select the option Next.
Next, enter a new password and confirm it by re-entering the new password again.
Now, Sign in for once more time to check the issue if continue. By this process, you can successfully change or reset Skype forgot password as well.
Contact Us For More Details:
If you are still unable to solve Skype forgot password then call us at our customer number +1-855-772-9117. We are available for 24/7. The specialists will listen to your glitches and try to solve the issue. You may also choose the live chat option. It will help you to fix the issues as early as possible. Alternatively, you can email us in our email ID [email protected]. Our technical expert’s team respond you with smart tricks.