Resolve Skype Can’t Connect Error: Tech Assistance For Your Skype Account
Skype is a telecommunications application software that specializes in rendering video chat and voice calls as well as prompt messaging facilities. You can use Skype on any device to stay in touch with the people and groups you care, like never before. But all that innovative facilities does not make it error free. While trying to log in to Skype, you may abruptly find that there is a difficulty connecting to Skype. You may eventually face error messages such as Skype can’t connect. Read this article to gain insights into the problem and how you can fix it.
Probable Reason Causing Skype Can’t Connect Issue
Let us have a look at the underlying reasons why Skype can’t connect.
- If you are continually typing an incorrect username and password, then Skype can automatical block you, for security reasons.
- There can be a problem with the Internet connection which can result in Skype real-time issues.
- Often, due to some undesirable activities on your account, it may so happen that Skype temporarily suspends or restricts your access.
- Skype is no longer accessible through Facebook. In case you are trying to log in to Skype via Facebook then you might get Skype can’t connect error message.
There are may countless factors that affect Skype, but the essential part is to troubleshoot each of the factors.
How Can You Fix If You Can’t Connect To Skype?
Try out the fixes that can help you fix Skype can’t connect problem even if you are not tech savvy enough.
Solution 1: Check Firewall Settings
You need to check the configuration of your firewall and it should grant Skype its actual function. You can quickly change the settings for your Firewall and mitigate the error.
- Firstly close your Skype application and initiate the Firewall menu. You can look for the icon in the system tray. You will get a list of applications that you have previously installed from the Firewall settings. Try to notice if Skype is marked.
- You need to compose the Skype entry. It will enable Skype to connect to the internet, securely. Now, confirm the changes by clicking the Save option. Reboot your device as well as Skype and try to Sign in again.
Verify if you can solve the connection issue. But if your Skype can’t connect even after applying the given solutions, try the next method.
Solution 2: Upgrade Skype To Latest Version
If you are unable to receive the messages on Skype Heartbeat, then you have to upgrade your Skype.
Initiate the Skype application and then click on Help option. Then verify if recent updates are available. Check the compatibility of the device and the version. Now, hit the Update Classic Skype button. Wait until the updates are installed automatically. Now, test the current version.
Solution 3: Check for Windows Updates
Often, out-of-date Windows is a factor behind Skype can’t connect. To fix the glitch, first you need to press the Windows logo, and I key, together. Select the Update & security option and click on Check for Updates.
Now, wait till it Windows, searches for the latest updates. You will notice that the download will automatically update. Restart your PC to save the most recent changes. Now get back to Skype and Sign in to detect if your obstacle reappears or not.
If you have carried out all the above steps and still having trouble to deal with the error, then get instant help. You can consult with certified technicians from Skype tech support.
Get In Touch With Skype Tech Support Experts
Now, you can appoint the Skype tech support team and avail the recommended fixes at a minimal price. The technicians of Skype support team have experience in dealing with Skype issues. An array of service facilities are designed according to your requirement, at a nominal price.
Connect by dialling Skype Support helpline number +1-800-204-6959. You can also join with personalized support by mailing your request at the tech support mail ID. Your views matter to us, so feel free to post your reviews in the comment section. Additionally, you can opt for a live chat through the live chat portal and get top of the solutions from professional engineers.