How To Uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Apps From Windows 10
Microsoft Office 365 comes with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, etc. This application is useful for numerous users for their professional as well as personal purpose.
However, in certain instances, users want to uninstall Office 365 from their device. Apart from this, while the users try to free up a license of Office 365 for a different device, the Office suite might stop working. Then you wish to reinstall this software to get back the working condition.
Whatever the reasons are, you have to fix these issues as soon as possible. Here, in this guide, we will discuss how you can uninstall Office 365 from your device.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office
Once you are going to uninstall Office, you should know the installation type of MS Office. In most cases, the installation types are Microsoft Windows Installer and Click-to-Run.
In case, if you don’t know the installation type, do the following.
- First of all, you have to create an existing file and choose the File tab.
- Then, navigate to the Account icon and click on it.
- Now, look at the product information and click on the About tab.
- Here, you can find the information about the installation type.
Uninstall Office from Control Panel
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to launch the Control Panel.
To open the Control Panel, at first, click on the Taskbar and write down Control Panel in the box. From the list, choose Control Panel.
- Now, find the Programs tab and select it. In this tab choose Programs & Feature option.
- After that, select the Microsoft Office product and right-click on it.
- At the final step, tap on the Uninstall option and keep waiting while the uninstallation is going on.
For Internet Explorer Users:
If you are using Internet Explorer, then at the initial step, tap on Start and choose the “Programs and Features” from the list.
After that, find the Office version that is installed in your device. Just click on it and then tap on the Uninstall button.
In case you are prompted, then tap on Yes. By chance, if you notice “Remove Office User Settings” then click on it and check if you have fully uninstalled Office or not.
All the above solutions are proven and help you to uninstall Office apps from Windows 10. As per our recommendation, track all the solutions exactly in the same manner as stated.
But in case if you ever face any problem, then you can download any Office uninstaller application in your device and complete the uninstallation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Remove Programs From Office?
At first, tap on Start and then click on the search bar. Type, “Remove Programs” in the box and press the Enter button. Scroll down to find the “Apps & Features” section. Choose the program you want to remove and click on the Uninstall option.