Outlook Connect Error 10060: Apply Easy Methods To Resolve
Outlook email error 10060 will arise when there is a connection problem. You will come across this technical error when you are using proxy servers. The proxy server is used to establish a proper connection to the Internet. You can also use this when your browser does not have enough time to load a specific page. In this article, we will discuss some easy methods to resolve Outlook connect error 10060
Well, you can also refresh your website but this won’t work at times. This is because it does not load or check the URL address. However, you will see that any mistyped address can trigger this problem as well. There is a need to make some changes in Windows Registry. Also, you can verify your web proxy settings whether it is accurate or not.
General Reasons Behind Outlook Error Code 10060
You can also face this error if your system cannot connect to the mail server. If you are using Microsoft Outlook, then do verify the email client settings. Now, check out some efficient methods to fix Outlook connect error 10060.
Brilliant Ways To Fix Outlook Connect Error 10060
This error is also known as socket error and to fix socket error 10060, follow the steps given below:
Method 1: You must verify the web proxy connection
- To do this, start your computer system with the help of administrative rights
- Now, open up the “Run” dialogue box from the “Start” section.
- Type “inetcpl.cpl” command and tap “OK”
- You will come across the Internet Properties window that will appear on your screen
- Go to the Connections tab and access the “LAN settings”
- There is another option called Local Area Network (LAN) Settings that will appear.
- Here, you need to search and use a proxy concept for your LAN box. Now, later on, you must deselect this option. Tap “OK” button.
Method 2. Increase the time-out limit for your websites
- Open the Registry Editor
- Press Windows and R keys together to open the Run dialogue box.
- Here, you need to type regedit command. Press the “OK” button.
- In the next step, you need to go to registry subkey. To do this, tap on “RequestTimeoutSecs” option. Choose the “Modify” option.
- Now, you need to go to Decimal section to increase the time limit for every internet site.
- For better results, it is good to set this number to 180 or more
- Tap “OK” after this and then, reboot your computer.
Hope this solution will help you fix Outlook connect error 10060 without any difficulty. If not then, try the next method.
Method 3. Verify your Outlook email client settings
This is another way to resolve error 10060 for which you need to follow the given instructions carefully:
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the ‘Tools” menu. Here, you must open the Accounts section.
- Go to the “Internet Accounts” window and look for the Mail tab. Once you open it, you will come across the list of accounts. Double-click on the account type that you wish to use.
- There will be an “Accounts Properties” window, from where you need to select “Servers tab”. Now, verify all the details which you need.
- Well, if you have accurate client settings, then the issue might be with your authentication process. So, to avoid this, just enable the “Authentication” part.
Connect With Our Experts For Immediate Results
Get in touch with our Outlook experts to fix Outlook connect error 10060 easily. We are a team of qualified technicians who are available 24/7 to help you in all possible ways. Our technicians first study every issue from the core to deliver you an appropriate solution at your desk. Connect with us to experience the fastest solution for your Outlook issues. Call us at +12345678 or reach us through email and live chats as per your convenience.