Resolve Exception Code 0xE06D7363 Error Through Effective Ways
Exception code 0xE06D7363 is one of the Windows application error which is a bit confusing for the users. It is a visual C++ exception code, generated by Microsoft Visual C++ compiler. It strikes when an application is not launched properly or when a process is not completed by an application. If you encounter this error, it will not allow you to perform any operations in this application. It will close this application without any further warnings. Sometimes, you will find that an error message will appear on the screen after an unexpected crash.
When this error occurs, the system’s performance becomes slow and it freezes your device often. You can also face this error on the time of installing or updating the OS. So, in this article, we discuss all the possible reasons behind this application error and some easy hacks to get rid of it.
How Will You Know That Exception Code 0xE06D7363 Strikes Your Device?
This is a Windows application error which generally occurs when a program doesn’t run properly. This error is confusing for the users as different kinds of messages will appear for this error. So, the first thing you should know how to recognize this particular error. You can come to know that you encounter this error when you can see these messages like ‘GetLastError()’, ‘GetExceptionCode()’, ‘GetExceptionInformation()’ and ‘Unable to load DLL SqlSpatial.dll’. You may see also this error message “The exception unknown software exception (0xE06D7363) occurred in the application.” If you see any of these messages, don’t panic. As here we will provide you enough solutions on how to fix application error.
Major Causes Behind Exception Code 0xE06D7363:
There are myriad of potential reasons for this application error code. This error can also occur due to an incomplete uninstallation or installation of an application. It can be caused due to the virus or malware attack. All of these problems result in the damaging of system files. Due to these corrupted files, this troublesome exception code 0xE06D7363 error strikes your device. The other reasons which can cause this error are –
- Outdated Device drivers
- Pending program updates
- An incomplete installation, uninstallation or deletion of an application program
- Corrupted registry files
- Installed third party antivirus
- Damaged hard disk
Know How to fix Application Error 0xe06d7363 in Simple and Easy Ways:
The developers can easily fix this error by debugging this error and wrapping it with a try-catch block. But you can’t fix this error with this method if you don’t know JSP, J2EE or C++ or any other language. So, our experts will provide some easy hacks which you can perform easily to resolve this error code.
Hack 1: Install the Missing C++ Redistributable Packages
If any application tries to use the old libraries which are not installed on your device, it can cause this error. If you see a message like ‘Memory error’ or ‘out of memory’, then be sure that this is the real reason behind this error.
You can fix this issue by installing the missing C++ redistributable packages. So, just download the particular C++ packages which are compatible with the OS of your device.
Just check the list of C++ packages which may be missing from your device, and then download it.
- 2005 C++ Redistributable
- 2008 C++ Redistributable
- 2010 C++ Redistributable
- 2012 C++ Redistributable
- 2005 C++ Redistributable
- 2008 C++ Redistributable
- 2010 C++ Redistributable
- 2012 C++ Redistributable
After installing, just reboot your device and check if this application error still persists or not.
Hack 2: Perform an SFC Scan
Virus, malware or spyware can corrupt the system files. So, you can scan the whole system with the in-built tool System File Checker. It helps to repair the corrupted files of the system. So, SFC scan is a worth try to get rid of this issue. Just perform the below instructions one-by-one.
- Open Start Menu and go to the Command Prompt section.
- In the Command Prompt section, type ‘sfc/scannow’ and press the Enter Key on the keyboard.
- Then, the SFC scan will scan your device. Don’t cancel the scan process until it will finish completely. After scanning, it will show the corrupt files of your device.
- If you want to skip the repairing of corrupt files, then just type this code,
“Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth”.
- You can find the details of the SFC scan on the sfcdetails.txt file which will appear on the screen.
- Restart your device and see whether this problem is gone or not.
Hack 3: Perform a System Restore
System restore helps to eliminate the registry errors and other OS changes which may be the cause of exception code 0xe06d7363. So, providing you with a guide for doing a system restore.
- First, press the Windows key and R key at the same time. It will help you to open the Run box. Type ‘rstrui’, and then press Enter. System Restore will open.
- Go to Next, and then choose ‘next to Show’. Here you can find more restore points. Select the exact restore point when the system worked properly. Press the Next button.
- Go for Finish, and then choose Yes to start the process. It will take several minutes to restore. Your device will restart automatically when the process is completed.
Hack 4: Use Windows Repair
Windows repair helps to fix small issues of Windows which will repair the corrupt registry files. So, if the previous method has gone unsuccessful, then you can try this tool.
- First, download the Windows repair. After downloading, just extract the archive and open the Repair_Windows executable.
- After opening it, it will do a quick scan of the system.
- Go for the option Repairs Main and choose ‘Automatically Do A Registry Backup.’ Then, click on Repair. It will help to repair the small issues.
- Under Repairs, you will find All repairs, select it. Then, choose the Start Repairs option. Wait for completing the whole process. It will take over an hour.
- When the process gets completed, restart your device and try to open the application again.
Hack 5: Add Application Folder to the Exclusion List in AV
At times, third-party antiviruses can be the cause of the exception code 0xE06D7363 error. If an external file is added to the application folder, then the overprotective anti-virus treats it as malware and stop it. If you using the built-in security Windows Defender, then follow the instructions below.
- Open the Run box. Type “C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\msascui.exe” and press Enter. Windows Defender will open.
- Choose the Settings option which you will find on the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the center window, go for the ‘Virus treat & protection’ option. Find ‘Virus & Treat protection settings’ and click it.
- Find Exclusions and choose ‘Add or remove exclusions’.
- Hit the + icon to add the Exclusion, click on Folder. Go to the folder where the application files are listed. Click on ‘Select folder’ to add it to the exclusion list.
- Restart your device and try to open the application.
Hope, it will solve your issue. If not, don’t panic just try the other methods.
Hack 6: Run the Application in Compatibility Mode as Admin
If you can’t open the application on the latest version, but you could open the same application on the previous version of OS, then there will be a compatibility issue. Then, you can try this method.
- Click on the shortcut of the application which causes the 0xE06D7363 issue. Go to the properties of this particular application.
- You will find the Compatibility tab there. Click Next to run this program in compatibility mode.
- Select the exact Windows version where there is no compatibility issue with the application. We suggest that you can try Windows 7 to run this application.
- Go to Settings and choose Next to run as an administrator. Choose Apply to save the changes of OS made by you.
- Now, open the program and check the error still persists or not.
Hack 7: Remove Junk Files
Junk files are created when you use your device for a long time. The junk files overload the hard disk and generate file conflicts. So, delete the junk files to make enough disk space. Hope, it will solve this application error. Follow these below steps to remove the junk files.
- Open Menu by pressing the Windows key and X key together on the keyboard.
- Now, go to Command Prompt section.
- After that, run it as Administrator.
- Type “cleanmgr”, and then, press the Enter key to run the tool.
- It will show the temp files and junk files on the screen.
- Press OK to delete the junk files from the system.
Hack 8: Reinstall the Program
If the exception code 0xE06D7363 strikes when you try to launch a program, then you can fix this by reinstalling the program. First, uninstall this program. Go to the Control Panel, and then find ‘Programs and Features’ under this. Just select the program and uninstall this. Now, go to your browser and download the application and install it again. Sometimes this trick works, so you can try this.
Hack 9: Install Pending Updates
If there are some pending updates for the application, then it doesn’t allow a smooth launch of this app and this error will occur. So, you can fix this by installing the pending updates.
- First, go to Start.
- Type ‘Update in the search box and press the Enter key.
- Check the pending updates or any uninstalled updates. Just click on it and reinstall it.
- After completing the whole process, just reboot your device and check whether the problem is gone or not.
Hack 10: Start Your Device in Safe Mode
Boot your device in safe mode and make sure that you can complete it without any complication. It will help to repair the corrupted system configuration files. To boot your device follow the steps:
- Press the Windows and R key on the Keyboard at the same time. Then, type ‘msconfig’ and click the Enter key on the Keyboard to open the System Configuration.
- Go to the Boot tab. Choose ‘Safe Boot’ option under the Boot options. Then click OK.
- Now, restart your device.
If this error strikes again when you open this application, it means that the third-party services are causing this trouble. So, you have to put your device in a clean boot state. After identifying, you have to install or disable this software. So, perform these steps below to put your device in a clean boot state.
- Press the Windows and R key at the same time to open the run command. Then, type ‘msconfig’ and press Enter key to open the System Configuration.
- Go to the General tab. Choose Selective Startup and uncheck the Load startup items.
- On the Services tab, disable all the Microsoft Services.
- Click OK. Restart your Device.
- When it is completed, try to copy these files again and if you are successful, then find the exact third-party services which are the main cause behind the exception code 0xE06D7363.
- Enable all the options which you have disabled previously to exit from the clean boot mode.
We are discussing here many relevant methods which will definitely help you to get rid of this critical error. If you have any questions about these fixing methods or you are failing to solve exception code 0xE06D7363 with the above-discussed methods, then you can get in touch with an expert to eliminate this error.