Microsoft Edge Won’t Open: Solve It With Adept Technicians
Recently, if you have upgraded the Windows 10, then you may encounter the Microsoft Edge won’t open error. You can notice that the Edge fails to start and eventually keeps shutting itself down without any prompts. In that case, no need to worry, you are not alone. Several users also come across a similar issue. Here, in this article, we will discuss some easy troubleshooting methods. But, before going to the fix, you must know the proper reason behind this issue. So now, have a look at the causes which are responsible for this error.
Need To Know, Why Won’t Microsoft Edge Open?
In this section, we will discuss the apparent causes behind the Microsoft Edge won’t open error. Now, take a look at the underlying reasons below:
- There can be an issue if your Microsoft Edge is outdated.
- Virus or malware infection can restrict the Microsoft Edge.
- If your computer lags or freezes continually, then it can also be an issue.
Sometimes the Microsoft edge won’t open problem becomes difficult to resolve. If you are unable to figure out the primary reasons causing the error, connect with the experts and get solutions to resolve the errors quickly.
Accurate Fixes Of Microsoft Edge Won’t Open:
There are various approaches to fix your Microsoft edge won’t open issue, but not all of them are equally effective. Thus, in this article, we have provided you with the most accurate fixes that will help to resolve Microsoft related problems quickly. Now, take a look at the methods below:
Solution 1: Clean Boot Your PC
If you face a problem with your Edge browser for the first time, then you need to reboot your PC. It is one of the best methods to clear up all the internal bugs. It also allows you to run your system with only a minimal set of drivers and programs:
- At first, hold and press the Windows logo key + R, then simply enter “msconfig.”
- After that, press Enter and then open the Service tab.
- Then, check the box for “Hide all Microsoft services.”
- Now, select the Disable all option and open the Startup tab.
- Next, click on the “Open Task Manager” option.
- Then, you can select all the items and click on the Disable button.
- Finally, close the Task Manager and simply reboot your system.
Solution 2: Reinstall Microsoft Edge Through Powershell
In case, if your Edge is not installed correctly then, you need to install it again. To do that, follow the instruction:
Firstly, at the same time press and hold the Windows logo key + S, then simply type “PowerShell.” After that, just right click on the Windows Powershell and choose “Run As Administrator.” Now, click on Yes to continue the process. Next, you will see a command, just copy and paste it and then Deployment Operation will pop up. Finally, finish the process, now you can try to open your Microsoft Edge.
Solution 3: Use Group Policy Editor
If none of the methods works then you can try to use Group Policy Editor to fix this Microsoft Edge related issues. To do that, follow the instructions:
- Primarily, at the same time press and hold the Windows logo key + S, and then enter “group policy.”
- Then select the Edit Group Policy button.
- Now, open the Computer Configuration option and then select the Administrative Templates option.
- Then, click on the Windows Components option.
- Next, you will see the App Package Deployment option, under the Windows components category, simply click on it.
- Then, double-click on the Allow deployment operations in special profiles option.
- Finally, select Enable and click Apply.
Apart from these solutions, you can also reinstall the Windows 10; it can also serve as a helpful method to resolve this kind of Edge related issues.
Feel Free To Contact Us At Our Microsoft Tech Support
If you have any doubt in your mind concerning Microsoft Support solutions, you can contact our Microsoft Tech Support by giving us a voice call on our helpline number +1-800-204-6959. Additionally, you can leave us an email or drop a text message compiling all your concerns at our email address. On the other hand, our live chat support portal is always accessible through which you can have a real-time error conference. Our experts work round the clock so that you can acquire the most effective solution right at the moment you confront an error.