Windows 10 Attempted Execute Of Noexecute Memory | Easy To Troubleshoot
Today Windows 10 has become one of the most dominant OS in the global market of software technology. With its latest Anniversary update, there were some significant changes in the services, appearance, GUI. Due to its different functions, Windows 10 is much better than the previous Windows versions. Despite having a lot of useful features, it is not free from technical glitches. Recently the users are having trouble with the issue of Windows 10 Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory. It is one of the common BSOD errors of Windows 10.
If your Windows 10 is also facing the same problem, and you are left with nothing to do, then don’t feel helpless. You can get rid of such blue screen error with the correct and necessary troubleshooting steps.
About Windows 10 Attempted Execute Of Noexecute Memory Error?
Suddenly if your PC goes comes up with a blue screen and prompts the Windows 10 Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory error message, then it can be quite annoying. If you’re not aware of the proper solutions, it will be somehow difficult for you to fix this error. This blue screen error or we can say the code 0x000000fc error occurs due to corrupt drivers or any driver conflicts. The probable causes that trigger the BSOD error on Windows 10 are:
Corrupt System Files: In case your computer has corrupt Windows system files then such error might occur. There can be various reasons like disk write error, power outage, malware attack, etc. which can damage your system files.
Outdated Drivers: If the drivers in your PC is not up to date, then it can be responsible for such an issue. Also, misconfiguration of the drivers can lead you to 0x000000fc error.
Memory Modules Malfunctioning: Another possible cause is related to the faulty memory module. You may face read/write error when the system tries to access it.
Fix Attempted Execute Of Noexecute Memory Error With Step-By-Step Solutions
To eliminate this BSOD error, there are different ways that you can apply. You can solve the Windows 10 Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory with the help of following steps of the solution:
1. Use Memory Check
- Open the ‘Run’ dialogue box by pressing the ‘Windows logo key’ and ‘R’ together. Enter ‘mdsched.exe’ in the dialogue box and press ‘Enter’.
- This will open ‘Windows Memory Diagnostic’ window. In this section, if you want to check the problems immediately then choose ‘Restart now and check for problems(recommended)’. Otherwise, click on ‘Check for problems the next time I start my computer’.
- Your Windows will automatically restart, and you’ll see the progress of the memory check operation on your screen.
2. Run System File Checker
- Press the ‘Windows key’ and ‘X’ at the same time and click on the ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ option. Click ‘Yes’ to accept the confirmation prompt appears.
- It will open the ‘Command Prompt’ Window. Now, type ‘sfc /scannow ‘ in the prompt screen and hit ‘Enter’. Leave the prompt window open until the command completes.
- When you see the message ‘Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations’, it means your system is fine.
- In case you see the message ‘Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them’, you’ll have to run the system file checker again in the Safe Mode.
3. Update Device Driver
- Open the Start menu. Then, you have to launch the device manager by typing it in the search bar.
- Choose ‘Device Manager’ from the top of the search results and click on it.
- Search the driver you’ve found in the Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory error.
- Now, right-click on that particular driver and select the ‘Update driver’ option.
- By clicking on ‘Next’, you’ll allow Windows 10 to search and install the updates for your driver automatically.
Connect With Us
When the screen of your laptop gets blue and causes the system thread exception error, then you can use the methods as mentioned earlier. On the other hand, if the Windows 10 Attempted Execute of Noexecute Memory issue remains on your device, you’ll need expert assistance to solve it. You can talk to our Microsoft Support team for an extensive Windows 10 support. You can rely on our tech support team as they are one of the best teams when it comes to fixing any technical errors related to Microsoft Windows. So, reach us in the first instance and resolve the Windows 10 problems with our Microsoft Support team.
We are actively available to our customers 24×7. You can contact us at our Windows Support Number[ ] and share your issues. We will positively help you with the practical solutions. You can also send us a mail to our Windows Support email ID: [email protected]. You can find it easily on our website. Also, you can chat with our experts discussing the problems you are coming across. We will surely provide you the solutions with proper guidance.