Networking is a major part of Windows 10 experience and one of the most frustrating network issues is “Missing network protocols windows 10″. Network protocols are sets of rules and conventions for communication and exchanging information between various network devices. These include mechanisms for devices to detect and make connections with each other and format rules which specify how data is packaged into messages received and sent.
Due to this error in Windows 10, the users are reporting that they are unable to access the internet and they are failing to share files between network computers. This error occurs due to Windows sockets registry which is required for network connectivity. It is displayed when your system fails to connect to the internet.
In such situation when you failed to connect to the internet, you will get “missing network protocols Window 10” error. It means your system’s Internet Protocol or TCP might have been corrupted and you have to reset it. IP or TCP is one of the core components which is required by your Windows computer to connect to the internet successfully.
In this case, though physically you may connect to the internet the packets will not get transferred over the network. In order to resolve missing network protocols in windows 10, just get in touch with our technical team for accurate solutions.
Sometimes, the inconsistency in Winsock or Windows Sockets API becomes the root cause of this problem, as it is responsible for both incoming and outgoing network requests of the programs. The problem is so crucial that it might get originated from your Internet Provider.
Some other relevant error messages caused by same culprits are:
- “Could not add the requested feature.”
- “Network protocols missing error Windows 10.”
- “Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing.”
- “One or more network protocols are missing on this computer.”
Thus, if you get any of these error messages and want to know how to restore network protocols Windows 10, take help of our genuine service providers.
Grab immediate services from us
Our pool of experts are firmly committed to delivering fast and convenient support services for resolving “Missing network protocols windows 10” error. We provide following assistance:
- Disable your current antivirus software temporarily or switch to different antivirus software
- Restore the network protocols to default settings by resetting the TCP/IP stack
- Disable NetBIOS settings over TCP/IP form the Control Panel option
- Run Command Prompt and sc.exe to revert the changes after Windows 10 update
- Modify registry and import Winsock keys from a different computer
- Check the cable connection and restore your router to factory settings
- Use Network troubleshooter to resolve various issues within the Windows operating system
- Update BIOS and restore network components
Chat with us to get effective services
Our team of Windows 10 Support offers convenient solutions to all network protocol and internet connectivity related problems of your Windows 10 devices. You can place us a call at our toll-free Windows 10 technical helpline number: +1-888-869-4549 to avail our services. We respond to our customers by giving them proper and recommended solutions. You might also connect us via emails. Feel free to talk to our executives online through Live Chat support.